arrow español the good doctor outlander s04e02 ray donovan ddr troonide mäng season 07 ddl arrow 2018 movies the flash big bang theory legends of tomorrow s04e04 doctor who NFL the walking dead s09e06 ita 2018 The Predator xxx ETRG arrow s07e05 Vikings manifest Manifest S01E07 ita Mars Survivor mr robot ita star trek discovery español Le dernier métro titans It van helsing 2018 ita ncis supernatural the walking dead great british bake off s09e10 venom blindspot s04e05 outlander last week tonight s05e29 big bang theory español etrg game of thrones ettv "multi orgasm" etmovies ethd Hindi star trek discovery fgt Wwe 1080p YIFY 0 Legends of Tomorrow twitter The Big Bang Theory evo mr robot en español walking dead american horror story supergirl Jimi Hendrix 2018 ufc Bull blindspot BBC Bohemian Rhapsody dtone The Good Doctor s02e07 
Warning! Do not Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   Location is
Download and surf securely, stream unlimited and protect your personal data!
We strongly recommend using SpyOFF VPN!
Become Anonymous with SpyOFF
New Site Features Discussions and Suggestions > Uploaders Applications Accepted Here

You are in:  Forums / New Site Features Discussions and Suggestions / Uploaders Applications Accepted Here
Locked
gerald99Post has 0 Like and 1 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-03 11:26:11(1 wk ago)


Posts: 74




LSD wrote:

gerald99 wrote:

Anyone requesting upload status needs to go back to page 1 and read 1st post by Admin.

page one Ok son by the way your doing perfect job here but left your best friend Tommy with nothing!!

If your not requesting upload status, please stay out of this topic.

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
HazMattPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-04 10:21:52(1 wk ago)


Posts: 1

United States of America



Hi,

I used to be a VUL on KAT and regular uploader here, doing 10bit x265 encodes. You can find some of my uploads here: Zooqle
I'd love to settle here if that's ok with you guys!

Last edited by HazMatt on 2018-11-04 11:15:23


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
gerald99Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-04 11:57:01(1 wk ago)


Posts: 74




HazMatt wrote:

Hi,I used to be a VUL on KAT and regular uploader here, doing 10bit x265 encodes. You can find some of my uploads here: ZooqleI'd love to settle here if that's ok with you guys!

Checking
Welcome to ETTV!

Last edited by gerald99 on 2018-11-04 12:58:12


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
D0ct0rLewPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-04 19:32:31(1 wk ago)


Posts: 1

United States of America



I've been uploading with UTR & UTRHD on this site already but quit utr I've uploaded on the old kat and the new 1 Extra torrent 1337x and PrivateHD.
just want to do it on my own acct.

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
TEZPost has 1 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-05 14:57:48(1 wk ago)


Posts: 38




TEZ wrote:

D0ct0rLew wrote:

I've been uploading with UTR & UTRHD on this site already but quit utr I've uploaded on the old kat and the new 1 Extra torrent 1337x and PrivateHD.just want to do it on my own acct.

PM sent at 1337X

Verified at 1337X, all the best for the new group.

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
CYBER7117Post has 0 Like and 1 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-07 00:06:54(1 wk ago)


Posts: 2

United States of America



looking to upload DJ Premier, etc music for DJs in New York and others
uploading to these sites

http://1337x.to/home/
http://www.limetorrents.info/home/
http://glodls.to/

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
JessicaFaithPost has 2 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-10 01:05:05(4 days ago)


Posts: 1

Canada



I would like to be an uploader. I have been a longtime uploader of high quality torrents of rare and eclectic Folk and Country music. I've been on several torrent sites, Demonoid, Pirate Bay, and even the original Extratorrent..... none of which are accessible now due to either closing or having technical issues, so I can provide no links. If anyone has access to Myspleen, I also upload there. Rare Movies, Television, and Comedy. Here is a link to my profile:

http://www.myspleen.org/userdetails.php?id=418827

I would like Membership here as I need a reliable outlet for my music preservation work, which I am currently without.

Last edited by JessicaFaith on 2018-11-10 01:12:23


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
gerald99Post has 1 Like and 1 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-10 17:08:28(3 days ago)


Posts: 74




JessicaFaith wrote:

I would like to be an uploader. I have been a longtime uploader of high quality torrents of rare and eclectic Folk and Country music. I've been on several torrent sites, Demonoid, Pirate Bay, and even the original Extratorrent..... none of which are accessible now due to either closing or having technical issues, so I can provide no links. If anyone has access to Myspleen, I also upload there. Rare Movies, Television, and Comedy. Here is a link to my profile:http://www.myspleen.org/userdetails.php?id=418827I would like Membership here as I need a reliable outlet for my music preservation work, which I am currently without.

PM sent
Edit
Based on conversation I had with her via PM's I believe this is JessicaFaith who uploaded at ET and vouch for her.
I will monitor her torrents and if it's not her will block acct and never vouch for anyone else again. 

Last edited by gerald99 on 2018-11-10 17:46:55


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
izoPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 11:33:23(1 day ago)


Posts: 1

Algeria



[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]ozne wrote:[/font]
[table][tr][td]admin wrote:
[table][tr][td]akibul wrote:
[table][tr][td]Hello sir..I have a Question,When i am premium member then i am able to upload on this site ?? and when upload my file on this site then band my account??[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Premium member does not mean you can upload you must follow rules in topic[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

    like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]  like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t [/font]

Last edited by izo on 2018-11-12 11:38:05


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
adminPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 11:37:46(1 day ago)


Posts: 103




izo wrote:

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]OSaM wrote:[/font][table][tr][td]ozne wrote:[table][tr][td]admin wrote:[table][tr][td]akibul wrote:[table][tr][td]Hello sir..I have a Question,When i am premium member then i am able to upload on this site ?? and when upload my file on this site then band my account??[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Premium member does not mean you can upload you must follow rules in topic[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
    like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
    like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
 like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t 

due to your constant stupidity TGX upload accounts have been disabled  and will never be able to upload here again

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
HdMkvPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 12:11:40(1 day ago)


Posts: 3

Estonia



admin wrote:

izo wrote:

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]OSaM wrote:[/font]
[table][tr][td]ozne wrote:
[table][tr][td]admin wrote:
[table][tr][td]akibul wrote:
[table][tr][td]Hello sir..I have a Question,When i am premium member then i am able to upload on this site ?? and when upload my file on this site then band my account??[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
Premium member does not mean you can upload you must follow rules in topic[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
    like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
    like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t [/td]
[/tr]
[/table]
 like i said before this admin delete my sh1t dont give them any cash whatsoever this is the old Et all they did was change the layout so all of them old members got rip off from all the vip up loaders took a bath now they are trying to sell the same sh1t 

due to your constant stupidity TGX upload accounts have been disabled  and will never be able to upload here again 

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]i dont have nothing to do with them im here sam took my [/font][img]http://www.ettv.be/images/censored.png?v=2[/img][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] sam rip me off thats why im here and he knows it this has nothing to do with anyone but him and me [/font]

Last edited by HdMkv on 2018-11-12 12:12:34


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
HdMkvPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 12:14:31(1 day ago)


Posts: 3

Estonia



your lucky i did not start this when SaM took my sh1t loser b1tch 

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
HdMkvPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 12:16:30(1 day ago)


Posts: 3

Estonia



i dont care who you go and cry to you took my sh1t so Censoredkk u i wont lisien to NO ONE get that in your head

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
adminPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 12:16:44(1 day ago)


Posts: 103




HdMkv wrote:

i dont have nothing to do with them im here sam took my Censored sam rip me off thats why im here and he knows it this has nothing to do with anyone but him and me 

i do not care for your cries if sam took something from you contact him and sort it out with him
you can go on day and night the ban on your friends site stays

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
zptioPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 12:28:41(1 day ago)


Posts: 2




admin wrote:

HdMkv wrote:

i dont have nothing to do with them im here sam took my Censored sam rip me off thats why im here and he knows it this has nothing to do with anyone but him and me 

i do not care for your cries if sam took something from you contact him and sort it out with himyou can go on day and night the ban on your friends site stays

i dont give a sh1t i wont stop he is running the site with you as he told me here if you want to block other sites i dont care i have nothing to do with them all i want is my sh1t bac im sick of all your lies 

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
adminPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 12:47:48(1 day ago)


Posts: 103




zptio wrote:

admin wrote:

HdMkv wrote:

i dont have nothing to do with them im here sam took my Censored sam rip me off thats why im here and he knows it this has nothing to do with anyone but him and me 

i do not care for your cries if sam took something from you contact him and sort it out with himyou can go on day and night the ban on your friends site stays

i dont give a sh1t i wont stop he is running the site with you as he told me here if you want to block other sites i dont care i have nothing to do with them all i want is my sh1t bac im sick of all your lies 

the SaM accounts were given to his friends that use it for the Hindi torrents you tried to play them they played you back,
if you think by mentioning SaM's name here gives the site a bad name you are wrong
thank you for the increase in traffic by doing so

if you want a page that badly the same way you make new accounts here you can go and make a new page

Last edited by admin on 2018-11-12 13:09:39


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
zptioPost has 1 Like and 1 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 12:56:21(1 day ago)


Posts: 2




admin wrote:

zptio wrote:

admin wrote:

HdMkv wrote:

i dont have nothing to do with them im here sam took my Censored sam rip me off thats why im here and he knows it this has nothing to do with anyone but him and me 

i do not care for your cries if sam took something from you contact him and sort it out with himyou can go on day and night the ban on your friends site stays

i dont give a sh1t i wont stop he is running the site with you as he told me here if you want to block other sites i dont care i have nothing to do with them all i want is my sh1t bac im sick of all your lies 

the SaM accounts were given to his friends that use it for the Hindi torrents you tried to play them they played you back,if you think by mentioning SaM's name here gives the site a bad name you are wrongthanks you for the increase in traffic by doing soif you want a page that badly the same way you make new accounts here you can go and make a new page

not happening i know who is running the show i want my sh1t i told him in pm i want it back and this would start he has sh1t to say so i guess until you give me what's mine this NEVER GOING TO STOP YOU THINK IM KIDDING  try me i have nothing better to do at all now i will give you my 100% attention and like you said your running the site and the 2 like pages on facebook the ExtraTorrent one is mine and you mother f have been posting from it more lies b1tch

Last edited by zptio on 2018-11-12 12:58:55


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
xorviusPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-11-12 18:36:28(1 day ago)


Posts: 1

Albania



Hello
want to be a uploader
my account on other sites

 http://glodls.to/user/xorvius
 http://www.torrentfunk.com/user/xorvius.html
 http://worldwidetorrents.me/account-details.php?id=13881
http://hdsector.to/account.php?action=mytorrents

Please add me. Thank for your time

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  

<< Prev  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14   Next >>

Locked
You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

Sitemap